£26,000 – £30,000/annum
Location: North London
Salary: £26,000 plus OTE DOE
Together, my clients people and their technology reduce the time and the hassle associated with running a fleet of vehicles. And whilst they offer all the security and reach of a big company, the dedication, support and value for money their customers get makes them feel more like a family business as they care passionately about their clients and their businesses. Here’s what they offer.
Put simply, we’re on a mission to help businesses and organisations more productive through happier employees. We do this by offering a ground-breaking car benefit scheme. It means employees get a brand new car, save money on the tax they pay and not have to worry about the extra expense of running a car. What businesses get are happier employees.
Due to my clients continued expansion of their customer base, a new vacancy has arisen for a bright and proactive person to join the Business Development Telesales Team. Working within a small dedicated team of four within the office you’ll be providing business development and sales support to the business development team. Reporting to the Business Development Director, you’ll work closely with all the Sales and Marketing Teams towards the continued growth and development of our rapidly expanding business.
Their development approach is a continuous evolving one as they embrace new technologies and if it makes sense for the business then they use it. The always start with Open source tech and encourage community interaction. If we can add something to the community, we will.
The right candidate is…
Highly motivated and enthusiastic, acting with honesty, integrity, initiative, with a can do attitude. Strong relationship skills with excellent people management abilities are a must. Demonstrating a creative approach to problem solving; and exhibiting a dependable nature. You must be trustworthy and dedicated to supporting my client’s and their customer’s needs, whilst maintaining a strong commercial sense for the business. You should have a mature outlook and a calm, professional, intelligent manner and work well under pressure.
• This role will expect the candidate to both manage the team while having their own monthly call and appointment target to achieve
• Achieve monthly appointment target by calling prospective clients to set up new business appointments for the business development team
• Compiling weekly reports on telemarketing activity
• Management of prospect data on company CRM system Pipedrive to ensure they are focusing efforts on their ideal target market through campaigns and telemarketing efforts
• Working closely together with the B2B Marketing Team to ensure all campaigns and events have a comprehensive follow up plan in place (including but not limited to distribution of leads, additional follow up email campaigns, making contact with prospects) ensuring no potential opportunities are lost
• Logging all activities, calls and actions on our company CRM tool Pipedrive
• Coaching telemarketing team members through dedicated call coaching sessions
• Manage 1:1s with team members to motivate them and resolve any issues
• Implement and manage the quality control and qualification of all appointments made – listen to all calls to qualify them before communication to the company
• Manage ongoing training of current team members
• Assist with the telemarketing recruitment process
Technical skills required
• Understanding of all my clients products and services
• Exceptional telemarketing skills with ability to deliver a tailored sales pitch and secure appointments
• Ability to influence people with excellent questioning and listening skills
• Proven ability to exceed targets
• Brilliant verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
• Experience of man management to cover; 121s, appraisals, training, and motivation to succeed and excel targets
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Understanding of CRM systems, reporting and analytics
For more information please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org